Wed, Mar 01|
Blue Mountains, Jamaica
Celestial Plant Healing Retreat
The intention for this healing experience is designed to connect the guests with the culture of healing holistically with cannabis and other plant medicine. Cannabis is our featured medicine.
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2023, 11:00 AM – Mar 07, 2023, 11:00 AM
Blue Mountains, Jamaica
About The Event
The intention for this healing experience is designed to connect the guests with the culture of healing holistically with cannabis and other plant medicine. Cannabis is our featured medicine. It is our intention to expand the vibration around this medicine to reaalign with its roots and powerful healing potential. Reclaiming the power of cannabis for holistic and sacramental use we will journey with cannabis while offering the opportunity to infuse other plant medicines into the experience.
A sacred/ceremonial space created for the participants to partake and interact with the plant medicine for deep healing purposes. This experience will be guided as a sacred and meditative ritual with expert sacred healers and medicine womben.
This is an immersive journey that takes you into the root of your being, to awaken, heal and restore our esistence in all realms. The interaction with plant medicine is welcomed at different levels, be guided by your own inner calling. We will create space by offering various forms of plant medicine and several different ways to interact.
The main plant medicines we will be journeying with are cannabis, cacao and psilocybin mushroom.
Additional Medidine for private sessions include bufo, kambo and xhanga (see add-on for more detals. Each guest will have the option of choosing to jounery deeper with one of these medicines. LISTEN, and you will know intuitively what you need.
To expand the vibration and embody true plant healing we will interact with plant medicine with the highest of vibration. All meals will be raw/live foods, sourced locally from organic farms. Our resident Raw/Live Food Chef has been practicing in the art of live/raw food preparation and Livity for over 7 years. He will guide us through all our consumptions as we take in plant medicine in all the various sources and forms.
ABOUT THE MEDICINES
Ganja/Cannabis- Cannabis is one of the earliest plants to be cultivated. Used for sacramental & medicinal purposes, this plant has been rooted on earth since the beginning of time.Later used hemp to make oil, clothes, shoes, ropes, and an early form of paper. Cannabis was introduced as well to the shamans (the kapnobatai—"those who walk on smoke/clouds") burned cannabis flowers to induce trance during gatherings and ceremonies.Each cannabis plant is different from another, varying in strain, profile, flavor and effects. It can be consumed in many forms such as orally, topically, combusted or even steamed!Cannabis when used in certain concentrated amounts can treat autism, slow and stop cancer cells from spreading, reduce anxiety, heal bone injures, treat glaucoma, control epileptic seizures, prevent arthritis pain, help with pain, depression and more!
Cacao/Magic Mushroom Ceremony- Magic Mushrooms, as they are commonly referred to, are mushrooms that contain Psilocybin and Psylocin. Psilocybin is a psychoactive compound that acts on the serotonin brain receptors causing altered states of consciousness, visions, increased creativity and deep subconscious healing. The mushroom spirit has been in existence since the beginning of time, containing within them an endless amount of information and potential to connect us with the depths of our being. These ancient teachers are non-toxic to the human body, and are a source for us to connect with our divinity.Our experience will begin with a cacao ceremony, which will aid us in opening our hearts and getting clarity on our intentions. In plant medicine ceremonies, setting intentions is vital in establishing a connection with the medicine. After the cacao ceremony we will serve a mushroom tea containing 3 grams of dried Psilocybin mushrooms. We have taken time to ensure the setting and experience will be both safe and tranquil, so you can relax and receive everything the medicine has to offer you.
Xhanga Ceremony- Xhanga is a transcendental, all natural substance made from herbs and vines that contain DMT (also known as the “spirit molecule”). When smoked, the effects are truly remarkable, taking you into the inner worlds where the truth of our being resides. Xhanga is a great tool for deep subconscious healing, access to the heart space and communicating with the ancestors. The effects last 20-45 minutes and the benefits are endless.
- 6 night Accommodations- Offering single and double occupancy. If you don't have a room-mate we will pair you with someone compatible.
- Airport Transfers- We will coordinate safe and reliable transportation to and from the airport. We ask that you arrive in Montego Bay (MBJ) on 3/1/23 by 2:00 pm. Please inform us of your itinerary.
- Daily Meals- Daily high vibrational plant-based meals. 3 Meals Daily Organic & Ital-plant-based (Vegan) Three meals are included daily for retreat guests. Food is always fresh and sourced from the finest local farm.
- Daily Wellness Practices- Daily breathwork, meditation, restorative yoga, sound healing, ecstatic dance.
- Steam Chalice Workshops- Daily Steam Chalice Workshop and ceremony Steam Chalice Kit- The Steam Chalice Kit includes: 1 Steam Chalice of Choice / Jar Of Activated Charcoal / 2 Servings of herb including Cannabis & a Torch. Excursion- Restorstive waterfall experience to cleanse and rejuvenate.
- Airfare Expense- Please Book your flight to come into Montego Bay Jamaica. Send me an email to receive low rates for airfare.
- Cocktails/Alcohol- These expenses are not covered.
- Incidentals- Tips for staff , souvenir items, separate meal from whats is offered daily, spa treatment. Purchases made on the tours or excursions are your own responsibility. We highly encourage you to Tip workers.
- Spa Treatments- Spa treatments are available, however, this not included in your package.
- Insurance Travel- This is not mandatory but I recommend getting travel insurance for your trip.
- Covid-19 Testing- Cost for covid-19 testing is the sole resposibility of the guest.