Mon, Nov 11|
Zimbali Culinary Retreats
Rastafari Way Wellness Retreat
RastafarI Way Wellness Retreat; 8-days, 7-nights RastafarI wanderlust: wellness, yoga, food, art, culture, and spirituality, all infused together, creating a dynamic experience of what it means to live The RastafarI Way.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2019, 11:00 AM – Nov 18, 2019, 4:00 PM
Zimbali Culinary Retreats, Caanan Mountain Westmoreland Little London, Negril 11111, Jamaica
About The Event
A lifestyle that truly embodies sustainability and spirituality. Capturing the culture in the purest form and bringing the lifestyle of yoga in full unity to the Rastafari way of life. This immersion into yoga and Rastafari philosophies will facilitate the ascension of Mind, Body, Spirit, once the aspirant is ready to do the inner work.
- Spiritual awakening and tuning: The Journey calls for serious aspirants who are open to connecting to Source through nature, Rastafari lifestyle and the yoga of life. Infusing all these elements will not only bring healing but also spiritual ascension on your individual journey.
- Proper Relaxation: The rests in the music are just as important as the notes. This retreat is a way of balancing the inner and outer energies through relaxation. When the body and mind are constantly overworked, their natural efficiency diminishes. Modern social life, food, work, and even entertainment makes it difficult for us to relax. You will learn to economize the energy produced by your body. This retreat will help you achieve complete relaxation physically, mentally, and spiritually, with the practice of yoga nidra and pranayama (breath work and meditation respectively).
- Enhance yoga practice with a distinct focus on breath work, meditation, and asanas (yoga postures/poses): Each yoga class will be customized for active recovery and relaxation. Classes will be taught for all levels. Instructors will provide modifications for beginning yogis and also opportunities for advanced practitioners to grow their practice. Even if you have never practiced yoga, you will find these sessions energizing and empowering! Mediation and sound healing are also on the schedule to help you relax, rejuvenate, and recover.
- Detoxification of the mind and body: Allow Spirit to rise by detoxifying the mind and essentially the body. The groundwork begins in the mind and extends to the physical. This retreat will you to tap into this Source by detoxifying mind to body. This will be done through the works of proper exercise, proper relaxation, and proper nutrition. We will practice daily meditation, yoga and maintain a plant-based diet.
- Connect with nature and rejuvenate inner senses: We will connect the points of the pentagram (A symbol of a star encased in a circle. Always with 5 points (one pointing upward), each has its own meaning. The upward point of the star is representative of the spirit. The other four points all represent an element; earth, air, fire, and water) by tuning into the five elements of earth, fire, water, air, ether/spirit; awaking our inner senses so we can become an embodiment of Oneness Divine. This retreat will be a time to find the dynamic balance so we can easily adapt and change in order to handle the left turns of life without being thrown completely off course. Tuning into the five elements allows us to live in harmony by honoring the rhythms of nature that are also reflected in the cycles of our own lives.
- The embodiment of Higher Self through the principles and oneness of Rastafari and yoga: Unity, Love! Collectively we are all gathered for reasons greater than matter. Rastafari and Yoga is portal of transcendence.
Check our Wellness Retreat page for full Details!
- Ticket type
Shared Occupancy - Rasta Way
2 people/2 single beds - $2275.00 per person *You MUST provide your roommate’s name at the time of booking if reserving a double or shared room. Each guest will need to place a deposit to reserve the room. Traveling alone but you’d like to share? I’ll happily pair you with someone amazing.Price$2,275.00
- Ticket type
2 people/1 queen bed - $2275.00 per person Couples will enjoy a private rooms (limited rooms available)Price$2,275.00