Sat, Feb 18|
Blue Mountain, Jamaica
Rastafari Way Wellness Retreat - 2023
Rastafari Way Wellness Retreat is 7 days of Rastafari wanderlust; an eco-conscious yoga retreat infusing wellness, food, art, culture, and spirituality creating a dynamic experience of what it means to live The Rastafari Way.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2023, 3:00 PM – Feb 27, 2023, 11:00 AM
Blue Mountain, Jamaica, Blue Mountains, Jamaica
About The Event
Rastafari Way Wellness Retreat - NATURAL MYSTIC ELEVATION
Rastafari Way Wellness Retreat is a cultural immersion into Rastafari way of living. This experience is an eco-conscious yoga retreat infusing wellness, food, art, culture, and spirituality creating a dynamic experience of what it means to live The Rastafari Way.
Our all-inclusive accommodations welcome everyone from travelers of independent mind to couples who want everything taken care of for them. Artists and romantics find warmth, executives find much needed balance. Everyone finds inspiration.
The theme of our February 2023 Retreat is Natural Mystic Elevation in honor of the roots and healing power of reggae music. We will take you on a once in a lifetime Journey to discover and connect with the origins of raggae music and it's powerful healing potential. We will also walk the footsteps of the great and Legendary Bob Marley as we highlight his influence on the Rastafari Movement and how he pioneered Rastafari and reggae music across the globe. Additionally, February is reggae month in Jamaica and this retreat is curated for you to be in the vibration and heart of the music. Get ready for the experience of a lifetime.Rastafari Way Wellness Retreat is 7 days of Rastafari wanderlust; an eco-conscious yoga retreat infusing wellness, food, art, culture, and spirituality creating a dynamic experience of what it means to live The Rastafari Way.
Objective Spiritual awakening and tuning: The Journey calls for serious aspirants who are open to connecting to Source through nature, Rastafari lifestyle and the yoga of life. Infusing all these principles and modalities will not only bring healing but also spiritual ascension on your individual journey.
Proper Relaxation: The rests in the music is just as important as the notes. This retreat is a way of balancing the inner and outer energies through relaxation. When the body and mind are constantly overworked, their natural efficiency diminishes. Modern social life, food, work, and even entertainment makes it difficult for us to relax. You will learn to economize the energy produced by your body. This retreat will help you achieve complete relaxation physically, mentally, and spiritually, with the practice of living in the awareness and being in flow with life, the universe and nature.
Enhance yoga practice with a distinct focus on breathwork, meditation, and asanas (yoga postures/poses): Enjoy the bliss of practicing yoga every day. Each yoga class will be customized for active recovery and relaxation. Classes will be taught at all levels. Instructors will provide modifications for beginner yogis and also opportunities for advanced practitioners to grow their practice. Even if you have never practiced yoga, you will find these sessions energizing, empowering and restorative! Mediation and sound healing are also on the schedule to help you dive deeper; to completely relax and rejuvenate.
Detoxification of the mind and body: On this retreat, you will tap into Source by detoxifying mind to body. This will be done through the works of proper exercise, proper relaxation, and proper nutrition. We will practice daily meditation, breath-work, yoga/asanas and maintain a ital-plant-based nutrition (keep in mind that plant-based diet is optional).
Connect with nature and rejuvenate inner senses: This retreat will be a time to find the dynamic balance so we can easily adapt and change in order to handle the left turns of life without being thrown completely off course. By honoring the rhythms of nature that are also reflected in the cycles of our own lives we allow Self to live in harmony.
The embodiment of Higher Self through the principles and oneness of Rastafari and yoga: Unity and Love! Collectively we are all gathered for reasons greater than matter. Rastafari and Yoga is a portal to transcendence.
NUTRITION To expand the vibration and embody true plant healing we will interact with plant medicine with the highest of vibration. All meals will be ital plant-based foods, sourced locally from organic farms. Our resident Ital Chef has been practicing in the art of cuisine, ital live/raw food preparation and Livity for over 7 years. He will guide us through all our consumptions as we take in plant medicine in all the various sources and forms.
Roar I, Medicine Man/Ital Chef & Raw Food Expert: Roari is a Live/Raw Food expert. He’s a food alchemist who practices and uses the Ancient Ancestral Science of preparing meals without the flame/fire. These Ancestral Knowledge has been passed down through generations to extend and enhance our quality of life. Roar I is also Head Chef and Manager of Fancy Fruits, one Jamaica’s finest raw food restaurants.What’s included
- Airport Transfers- We will coordinate safe and reliable transportation to and from the airport. We ask that you arrive in Kingston (KIN) on 2/18/23, by 2:00 pm. Please inform us of your itinerary.
- 3 Meals- DailyOrganic & Ital-plant-based (Vegan) Three meals are included daily for retreat guests. Food is always fresh and sourced from the finest local farms.
- Daily Mindfulness Practice- Meditation, Pranayama, Meditation Walk
- Daily Yoga Classes- Morning Asana Practice (Lively up yuh Self!) and Evening Restorative Practice (Relax Yuh Self!)
- Wellness Workshops- Steam Chalice Workshop, Ancestral Wisdom Bush Medicine Workshop, Raw Food Workshop, Reasoning with Rastafari Elders
- Tours & Excursions- Beach Day, Rivers and Waterfalls Wanderlust, Organic Farm Tour, Rasta Hike, Ganja Farm Experience, Rasta Village Tour, Bob Marley Day Kinston City Excursion
- Irie Vibration- Nighlty Entertainment: Roots Reggae welcome, Reggae Hill Dub Club, Sound Healing, Bonfire, Dub Roots & Chalice, Live Reggae Experience, Talent Night
- 9-night Accommodation- Offering single and double occupancy. If you don't have a room-mate we will pair you with someone compatible.
- Airfare- You are responsible for your airline tickets. Cost does not cover any Air-travel expense. Please Book your flight to come into Montego Bay Jamaica. Send me an email to receive low rates for airfare .
- Cocktails/Alcohol- These expenses are not covered.
- Incidentals- Tips for staff , souvenir items, separate meal from whats is offered daily, spa treatment. Purchases made on the tours or excursions are your own responsibility. We highly encourage you to Tip workers
- Spa-Treatments- Spa treatments are available, however, this not included in your package.
- Travel Insurance- This is not mandatory but I recommend getting travel insurance for your trip.
- Covid-19- TestingCost for covid-19 testing is the sole resposibility of the guest.